Friday, February 19, 2010

How to Preflight a Robinson R22 Helicopter

Robinson R-22 Beta


Once again Michael outstanding job on your videos! I can personally vouch for the usefulness of these videos. During my training I would watch them over and over so that I would be somewhat prepared for my lessons in the R-22. They made an enormous difference in my training! We were taught to use a checklist as we did the preflight but I see nothing wrong with Michael's method of do and verify. Many seasoned pilots do a preflight without a checklist; however they never go back and verify the checklist to make sure they didn't miss anything. It's really easy to become complacent about the preflight, but remember, it's your life on the line.

This is a video series on how to preflight a Robinson R22 helicopter. I used the do and verify method of using a checklist, where I pre-flight inspected the aircraft and then went over my checklist found in the R22 POH to verify I have inspected everything. Michael Miller

How to Preflight a Robinson R22 Helicopter
Part 1; Part 2; Part 3; Part 4; Part 5

Or this website where someone has done an excellent job showing the Procedure for preflight inspection of an R22 Helicopter.

No comments:

Post a Comment