Friday, January 1, 2010

My Objective for this BLOG


This blog is for the helicopter student, to be used as a training guide, and an outlet for my experiences in becoming a helicopter pilot in Alaska. Also included are other miscellaneous ramblings, about helicopters, that may pop, indiscriminately, into my head.

At the moment I'm trying to muster up the motivation to study for the Certified Flight Instructor (CFI) Rotorcraft FAA exam. I've already taken the Fundamentals of Instruction (FOI's) exam and scored a 98%. That test wasn't particularly hard. The CFI-Rotorcraft exam is going to be more involved and require a lot more in-depth study time.

As I get more into this BLOG I'll start from the beginning on my road to becoming a helicopter pilot and hopefully, eventually becoming a Certified Flight Instructor in helicopters and sharing my love of helicopters with those that want to learn to fly these incredible machines.

No comments:

Post a Comment